| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zonguldak in July is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 80.3mm (3.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 14:26 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 14:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Zonguldak July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Zonguldak, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Zonguldak:
- Constanta, Romania - 400.7 kms (249 miles) NW
- Varna, Bulgaria - 371.5 kms (230.8 miles) WNW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 375.4 kms (233.3 miles) WNW
- Istanbul, Turkey - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) WSW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 230.1 kms (143 miles) WSW
- Bursa, Turkey - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) WSW
- Eskisehir, Turkey - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) SSW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 386.3 kms (240 miles) WSW
- Afyon, Turkey - 319 kms (198.2 miles) SSW
- Usak, Turkey - 369.2 kms (229.4 miles) SW
- Isparta, Turkey - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) SSW